Since the advent of smartphones and mobile applications, many enterprises are exploring ways in which they can take their business or parts of their business mobile . We have ourselves helped organisations design concepts for how their Sales, Marketing or Field Service executives can be empowered with Smart Devices as well as Smart Collateral.
Although Mobile is the obvious way to go, a mobile solution cannot be approached with a traditional desktop or even the web mindset. You cannot just package an existing desktop/web solution into a smaller screen and call it mobile. “Mobility is not Miniaturisation“.
Smart Devices are highly personal – so much so that a lot of companies are promoting the B.Y.O.D philosophy – they are always on, always with us, usually connected and directly addressable.
Which is why when our CEO, Mr Sunil Malhotra was requested to speak at the CII Conference on Mobile Business, he talked about “3 Point Something” the 3 main factors – What, Why and How – any organisation should consider when they decide to go mobile.
We would love your feedback on the presentation. If you have an app idea or would even like to explore ideas on how your organisation can go mobile, get in touch with us. We have specially structured our offerings to help you Ideate, Design and Develop your Smart Apps.
- Why Mobile Will Dominate the Future of Media and Advertising (theatlantic.com
- Smartphone Map Browsing Growing Seven Times Quicker Than Traditional Web Browsing in EU5 (socialbarrel.com)
- The Mobile Shift is Already Here – (by @baekdal) (baekdal.com)
- 10 Mistakes That Can Sink An App, A Mobile Site, And A Company’s Reputation (cultofmac.com)
- The Case for Sales Mobility – an interactive thought paper (blog.ideafarms.com)