We all have ideas worth sharing, and this is the place to do it. We are particularly interested in those ideas which might make a significant difference in the world in which we live. This blog post under the heading of Ideas of the week is a part of a series of weekly posts by us where we will share with you some of the ideas/links that we come across during the week and find interesting. We would love your feedback on our posts and we would love it even more if you share some links with us too!
1. A post by BostInnovation on how NFC technology could impact mobile payment in the near future
Mobile payments are becoming more and more commonplace in society with the increase in smartphones and advanced mobile devices, More
2. The Indian Chulha made healthier and being promoted as a healthier cooking mechanism across the world. Read more about the initiative here.
The Low Smoke Stove is a low-tech solution to enable healthy indoor cooking. This stove has been developed to fight the ill-effects of indoor air-pollution, More
3. Content Marketing- An infographic depicting the process of content marketing
Content marketing is the art of communicating with your customers and prospects without selling. It is non-interruption marketing. Instead of pitching your products or services, More
4. Intel’s Skool Software brings free material for healthcare workers
The Intel Skool Health Education Platform provides anytime, anywhere media content delivery and assessment platform. The idea is to help healthcare workers in developing nations treat women and children better, More
5. Paypal – An interesting video to showing how the way we shop can drastically change
The future is about creating real consumer choice, flexibility and control over how people shop and pay. The future of money is already happening with PayPal. More